fleet (plural fleets)
- A group of vessels or vehicles.
- A number of vessels in company, especially war vessels; also, the collective naval force of a country, etc.
- A flood; a creek or inlet; a bay or estuary; a river; -- obsolete, except as a place name, -- as Fleet Street in London.
- A former prison in London, which originally stood near a stream, the Fleet (now filled up).
- A location, as on a navigable river, where barges are secured.
5 letters in word "fleet": E E F L T.
Anagrams of fleet:
Words found within fleet: